Your chance to win ‘best seat’ tickets to see Lionel Richie at Holkham
- Credit: Alan Silfen
Singing superstar Lionel Richie will be performing in Norfolk in June and three lucky readers the chance to win a pair of 'best seat' tickets worth £125 each for the Holkham Hall concert.
International superstar Lionel Richie will have fans dancing All Night Long when he visits for a concert at Holkham Hall on June 24, with very special guest Shane Filan.
The Norfolk date is part of a summer tour that will be Lionel's first UK shows since receiving rave reviews for the 'All The Hits' tour which included three nights at London's The O2.
The concert will guarantee a party atmosphere and see him performing hits from his extensive and much loved repertoire spanning decades, all the way from the Commodores to the present day. Fans will be able to enjoy timeless mega-hits and sing along to classics such as Lady, Truly, Dancing on the Ceiling, Say You Say Me, Hello as well as All Night Long.
He said: 'I've been missing the UK and can't wait to make my long awaited return and to see parts of the country I've never made it out to before. The fans are always incredible and they make the atmosphere at every show electric, so I look forward to singing along with them soon.'
You may also want to watch:
The singer's love for UK audiences included his performance at the Glastonbury Festival that drew the biggest crowd of the weekend as over 200,000 people flocked to the Pyramid Stage. That led to his album 'The Definitive Collection' topping the charts and provided his first UK Number 1 in 23 years.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 7 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach
• We are offering the chance to win one of three pairs of 'best seat' tickets — worth £125 each — to Lionel Richie, at Holkham Hall on June 24.
• To enter simply email your answer to the question below, with Lionel Richie Competition as the subject, and your name, phone number and address, to email@example.com
Which of these is the title of a Lionel Richie hit?
A — Dancing on the Sidewalk
B — Dancing on the Ceiling
C — Dancing on the School Run
• Entries should arrive by miday May 18. Usual Archant rules apply.
• Tickets to see Lionel Richie are available from ticketmaster.co.uk/lionelrichie