All you need to know about the new Wild Paths Festival coming to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A buzz has been building in the city since the Easter Weekend when Norwich businesses started sharing the Wild Paths Festival logo.
If you follow any city shops, music venues or local artists, chances are you have spotted the Wild Paths logo on your timeline.
On its own Instagram page, all that has been revealed so far in their bio is that it is a 'multi-venue music festival in Norwich coming later this year, powered by independent businesses'.
Whilst they are remaining tight-lipped on the acts at the moment, the organisers have confirmed it will take place from Friday October 18 until the night on Sunday October 20.
The festival will take place at venues across the city, including the Waterfront and Norwich Arts Centre, which will also host a festival warm-up party on Thursday October 17.
You may also want to watch:
It will also take inspiration from The Great Escape Festival in Brighton which takes place annually and showcases over 400 artists at 35 venues.
A spokesman for Wild Paths Festival said: 'The aim of vision for Wild Paths is to bring artists of national and international notoriety to Norwich and to shine a spotlight over the city and all the talent that resides here.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
'We'll also be staging discussion panels featuring key figures from different sectors of the music industry.
'We have been asking local businesses to get involved by sharing our logo on Instagram.'
Weekend passes will be available with access to all events, along with individual day passes and VIP tickets with goodie bags.
The line-up for Wild Paths Festival is set to be revealed in May.