This is where you can see Strictly Come Dancing professionals in East Anglia
- Credit: Archant
With the new series of Strictly Come Dancing set to get underway very soon, here is where you can see professional dancers from the show at theatres across East Anglia.
He may not be returning to the Strictly dance floor this year but original ballroom bad boy Brendan Cole will be back at the Norwich Theatre Royal. He will be performing his brand new show, complete with singers and a live band, in the city on March 23 2019.
Burn the Floor
The revolutionary ballroom show has featured many Strictly alumni over the years (both pros and celebrities) and is going back on the road in the UK in 2019. Kevin Clifton will be returning to the show and will be joined by Graziano Di Prima who is in Strictly Come Dancing for the first time this year.
You may also want to watch:
Fans can see the show at the King's Lynn Corn Exchange on April 23 and at the Ipswich Regent on June 2.
Dance is Life
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 10 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
Italian pro Giovanni Pernice is returning to the region in 2019 with his smash hit dance spectacular, choreographed by Strictly Come Dancing's creative director Jason Gilkison. His leading lady will be Luba Mushtuk, Strictly's newest female pro dancer. The show is at Marina Theatre Lowestoft on April 4 and The Spa Pavilion in Felixstowe.