Revealed: Where you will find the 18 moongazer GoGoHares across Norfolk
- Credit: Steve Adams
While 50 GoGoHares will be decorating Norwich in a city-wide trail this summer, 18 of their moongazing chums will also be dotted around the wider county for people to spot.
And today we can reveal where you will find the 18 moongazer sculptures in the county trail which starts on Sunday and runs until September 8.
The GoGoHares project - which will also include a second city trail of leverets - is organised by children's charity Break and Wild in Art.
The 18 moongazers in the county trail reflect the fact that 2018 is a landmark 50th anniversary year for Break, meanwhile each of the city hares represents a year of the half a century that Break has been helping children, young people and families in need.
Together this colourful collection of 68 hares make reference to the year Break was first founded - 1968.
For more about the GoGoHares trails, visit www.gogohares.co.ukWhere you will find the moongazer hares on the county GoGoHares trail from June 24 to September 8:
You may also want to watch:
51. Humphry Hare - Market Place, Aylsham
52. Haremit - Outside St George's Theatre, King Street, Great Yarmouth
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
53. Chrome-Hare - Inside North Lodge Park, Overstrand Road, Cromer
54. Ketts Oak - Mousehold Heath, Britannia Road, Norwich
55. Harleston Hare - St John's Church, Broad Street, Harleston
56. Warden Willow - Salhouse Broad visitor car park, Lower Street
57. Lancaster, Market Place, Fakenham
58. Slalom Sally - Outside Norfolk Snowsports Club, Whitlingham Lane, Trowse
59. Sydney Long Ears - Outside Norfolk Wildlife Trust's Broads Wildlife Centre, Ranworth
60. A Hare Through The Seasons - Holt Country Park
61. Lepus - Market Place, North Walsham
62. Holiday Hare - Near Caesars Arcade, Beach Road, Hemsby
63. Henry the Hare - Near Market Cross, Market Place, Wymondham
64. Kicks - Outside Start-Rite Shoes Outlet, Broadland Business Park, Norwich
65. Roamin' Hare - Outside the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, University of East Anglia, Norwich
66. GoGo Hareatio Nelson - Outside The Fur and Feather, Woodbastwick
67. Betsy - Within Wroxham Barns, Tunstead Road, Hoveton
68. Phareoh - High Street, Dereham
For full details of each hare's artist and sponsor, visit www.gogohares.co.uk/hares