Gorleston cliff top festival fun starts to gear up
- Credit: citizenside.com
The organising committee of the Gorleston Cliff Top Festival are busy making plans for this year's event, which will take place on Saturday, July 27 and Sunday, July 28.
This popular weekend event will once again be jam packed with entertainment and attractions.
From charity and craft stalls, fun dog show, two stages of live music to children's entertainment and tempting treats to eat and drink, the Cliff Top Festival offers something for everyone – and it's free to attend.
The event will finish on Sunday night with a firework display, funded by the Greater Yarmouth Tourism and Business Improvement Area.
The non-profit making event relies on sponsorship, advertising, pitch fees and funding, such as that for the fireworks, to cover the costs of staging the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone is interested in finding out more about becoming a sponsor or advertising opportunities, please contact the committee via their website www.clifftopfestival.info
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water