What’s happening around Cromer this weekend? July 7-8, 2018
- Credit: Archant
At a loose end over the next few days? Here's a few things happening around Cromer this weekend (July 7-8, 2018). There seems to quite a bit planned for Saturday details of other events are scare, so if you have something to add to this list, please send it in!
-World Cup on the Pier: Cromer Pier's Pavilion bar will show the build up to England's quarter final clash with Sweden from 2pm. They're having a special deal of 5 bottles of Carlsberg Export for £10. There will also be a competition to predict the time of the first goal to the nearest minute, with two tickets to the Cromer Pier Show up for grabs.
-Daz Lewis: 1950s and 60s rock 'n' roller is playing at Cromer Social Club at the Croft from 8.30pm.
-Will Johns: Blues musician Will Johns will play a solo, acoustic set at the King's Head pub in High Street from 9pm
You may also want to watch:
*Have we missed an event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your event at enjoycromermore.co.uk/tell-us-your-story
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers