What did you think of BBC Two show Normal for Norfolk?
- Credit: BBC/Boundless
The first episode of the BBC Two show starring Desmond MacCarthy aired last night, entertaining the masses and inspiring a fantastic trend on Twitter. But what did you think of Normal for Norfolk?
Normal for Norfolk made its television debut on BBC Two last night, with the first in a series of four episodes featuring Desmond MacCarthy, owner of Wiveton Hall and a pair of outrageous eyebrows.
MacCarthy introduced viewers to his family, including his adorable 99-year-old mother Chloe and his two children, before exposing his struggling business ventures, the Wiveton Hall Cafe, a roadside fruit and vegetable stall and holiday rental cottages.
His grand schemes to keep Wiveton afloat and bring it further into the 21st century were entertaining and allowed Desmond to win over the viewing public if the tweets on #NormalforNorfolk are anything to go by.
Let us know what you thought about it in the comments below.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 7 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 8 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 9 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit
- 10 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m