Westlife star to support Lionel Richie at Norfolk show
- Credit: Archant
The support act has been revealed for the Lionel Richie concert at Holkham Hall and he is set to have fans flying without wings.
Shane Filan, of Irish super group Westlife, will join the American singer in north Norfolk in June.
As part of Westlife, Filan sold more than 50 million records worldwide and amassed 14 UK number one singles. After the band split up in 2012 the 38-year-old launched a solo career and has produced two top 10 albums.
The gig at Holkham on Sunday June 24 is part of Richie's summer tour at iconic venues across the UK.
Concert goers should prepare to dance all night long as the 68-year-old is set to sing a range of songs from his extensive back catalogue, everything from Lady to Say You Say Me.
Tickets are still available for the show and cost £75 for main arena entry.
You may also want to watch:
Reserved seating tickets at the front of the stage are also available for £125.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront