West End stars heading to Norwich next Easter
Children with an interest in singing, dancing, acting and performing will have the chance to work with West End stars in Norwich next Easter.
Stars of shows such as Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Hairspray and Les Miserables will come to the Open Youth Venue, on Bank Plain, to give 50 children the opportunity to train alongside them between Monday, April 9 and Friday, April 13.
The week will end with a concert, giving the students the chance to perform in front of an audience alongside the West End singers, actors and choreographers.
There will also an opportunity for adults who are interested in musical theatre to take part in an evening course.
Richard Munday, who's currently starring in Phantom of the Opera in the West End, said: 'It's the kind of experience that I could've only dreamed of when I was growing up.
You may also want to watch:
'The chance to work so closely with some of the best performers the West End has got to offer, and then actually be in a show with them, is quite incredible. I'm really excited about seeing the talent that Norwich has to offer first hand.'
Anyone wishing to apply for a place should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07867 790073. For more details, go to www.westendexperience.com
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 10 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears