West End stars heading to Norwich next Easter
Children with an interest in singing, dancing, acting and performing will have the chance to work with West End stars in Norwich next Easter.
Stars of shows such as Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Hairspray and Les Miserables will come to the Open Youth Venue, on Bank Plain, to give 50 children the opportunity to train alongside them between Monday, April 9 and Friday, April 13.
The week will end with a concert, giving the students the chance to perform in front of an audience alongside the West End singers, actors and choreographers.
There will also an opportunity for adults who are interested in musical theatre to take part in an evening course.
Richard Munday, who's currently starring in Phantom of the Opera in the West End, said: 'It's the kind of experience that I could've only dreamed of when I was growing up.
'The chance to work so closely with some of the best performers the West End has got to offer, and then actually be in a show with them, is quite incredible. I'm really excited about seeing the talent that Norwich has to offer first hand.'
Anyone wishing to apply for a place should email email@example.com or call 07867 790073. For more details, go to www.westendexperience.com
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 3 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 7 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre