Were you the best dressed at Sundown 2016?
- Credit: Archant
An upcoming festival for most means raiding the local Primark and Poundland for neon paint, flower headbands and flannel shirts. Yet, some seasoned festival-goers go beyond the call of duty, kitting themselves out in the trendiest clothes on the high street ready to make a statement on the festival scene. This weekend at the Sundown Festival we scoured the arena and VIP tent to find fans who really stood out from the crowd:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
Let us know your favourite look in the comments!