Weather set fair for Royal Norfolk Show
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Sunshine and clouds are expected to continue for this week's Royal Norfolk Show.
Forecasters at Weatherquest, based at the University of East Anglia, are predicting a maximum temperature of 18C for the area
on Wednesday, with a little south-westerly wind and humidity of 66.
On Thursday, the weather looks to be similar, with a high of 20C, a light south-westerly wind and humidity of 62.
It was fine and dry for last year's Royal Norfolk Show, which saw thousands flock to the Norfolk Showground in Costessey for the two-day event.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued