Pre-loved fashion sale at city cathedral
- Credit: SENT IN BY EMMA VICTOR-SMITH
Dedicated followers of fashion will be able to try new styles and make some money at a pre-loved-style event.
Fashion Re:Boot is being held at The Narthex, in the Cathedral of St John the Baptist, on Friday February 23, 7pm-10pm.
It is being hosted by We Got This - an events group to inspire mums and dads.
The Fashion Re:Boot event is the idea of fashion editor Erica Davies and magazine editor Ciara Elliott.
It will feature 30-40 stalls of pre-loved, boutique fashion, high end and high street clothes as well as local artisan makers and retailers.
You may also want to watch:
The event allows people to declutter their wardrobe, refreshing their look, boost their confidence and earn money.
It will also feature fashion bloggers, editors, boutique owners and stylists.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
Pitches cost £30 and entrance to customers is £5.
Stalls can be set up from 4pm.
To book tickets for the Fashion Re:Boot visit www.wegotthis.com/norwich-events/norwich-fashion-reboot