Pre-loved fashion sale at city cathedral
- Credit: SENT IN BY EMMA VICTOR-SMITH
Dedicated followers of fashion will be able to try new styles and make some money at a pre-loved-style event.
Fashion Re:Boot is being held at The Narthex, in the Cathedral of St John the Baptist, on Friday February 23, 7pm-10pm.
It is being hosted by We Got This - an events group to inspire mums and dads.
The Fashion Re:Boot event is the idea of fashion editor Erica Davies and magazine editor Ciara Elliott.
It will feature 30-40 stalls of pre-loved, boutique fashion, high end and high street clothes as well as local artisan makers and retailers.
You may also want to watch:
The event allows people to declutter their wardrobe, refreshing their look, boost their confidence and earn money.
It will also feature fashion bloggers, editors, boutique owners and stylists.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
Pitches cost £30 and entrance to customers is £5.
Stalls can be set up from 4pm.
To book tickets for the Fashion Re:Boot visit www.wegotthis.com/norwich-events/norwich-fashion-reboot