Wayland Show this Sunday
Breckland's favourite family day out is back on Sunday. The 136th Wayland Agricultural Show makes a welcome return in Watton with another exciting programme of main arena events, including the Household Cavalry Riding Display.
Breckland's favourite family day out is back on Sunday. The 136th Wayland Agricultural Show (gates open 10am) makes a welcome return to Brandon Road in Watton with another exciting programme of main arena events, including the Household Cavalry Riding Display, Norfolk Gun Dogs and Grand Livestock Parade and Show Champion of Champion Competition.
Popular actor Liza Goddard will be making a guest appearance.
There'll be vintage cars and tractors, clay pigeon shooting (for the expert and total beginner), the excellent Sheep Show, trade stands, family fun, equestrian section, and sheepdog trials (around 30 dogs will be taking part this year) on the bottom Show Field.
The oldest one-day agricultural show in the country, all profits will once again be going to local good causes.
You may also want to watch:
Dogs are welcome on leads.
Adults �8, seniors �6, children �3, under-fives free; www.waylandshow.com
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water