American pop-rock band Walk The Moon are coming to Norwich
- Credit: UEA Students' Union
Walk The Moon, a pop-rock band from Cincinnati are heading to Norwich.
The quartet will be performing at The Waterfront on Tuesday, April 10 2018 as part of their Press Restart Tour.
Compirsed of Nicholas Petricca, Kevin Ray, Sean Waugama and Eli Miaman, Walk The Moon formed in 2008 and are known for hits such as Shut Up and Dance and Jenny.
The Norwich show, one of only seven stops on their UK tour, will support the release of the group's third studio album, What If Nothing, available to purchase from November 10.
As well as Norwich, the band will also be visiting Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol and London, finishing the tour in Glasgow on April 14.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for their show at The Waterfront go on sale Friday, October 20 at 10am and are priced at £18 plus a booking fee.
For more information visit ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns