The UK’s biggest inflatable park returning to Norwich
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The UK's largest inflatable play park is returning to Norwich with brand new games for 2019.
Wacky World is coming back to the UEA Sportspark on April 20 by popular demand after a successful event in October.
The park, which is described as Total Wipeout vs Get Your Own Back, features ten inflatables including a human wrecking ball, football shootout and screamer vertical drop slide.
New for 2019, there is also a revamped assault course, human hungry hippo and duck and run.
The arena is designed for all ages and runs family sessions during the day and an adult-only session in the evening which both last 90 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside the inflatable park, there will also be a Wacky Wildlife Experience with the chance to meet and hold snakes, lizards, giant insects, a barn owl and African Pygmy hedgehogs.
A professional animal handler will be on hand with any questions the little ones might have about the animals.
You can purchase tickets at wackyworld.co.uk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler