Country estate putting on Norfolk’s first-ever Virtual Food Festival
- Credit: Archant
Food lovers will be able to enjoy local produce online through Norfolk’s first-ever Virtual Food Festival.
The event is being put on by the Holkham Estate and takes place on Sunday, June 14, from 9am-5pm, which can be viewed through the Holkham Estate Facebook page.
It will be raising money for Hospitality Action, a charity which helps people who work, or have worked within hospitality in the UK.
The Virtual Food Festival will feature butchers, bakers, greengrocers, farm shops, local suppliers and chefs.
MORE: A drive-thru street food festival is coming to NorwichBudding chefs can also take part in the culinary celebration.
The heart of the event will be the chef’s stage, where social distancing will be practised, which will be focused on barbecue food.
You may also want to watch:
It will feature chefs from restaurants, bistros as well as butchers.
The festival has been organised with Charlie’s Norfolk Food Heroes, Cookery Live, Walsingham Farm Shop and Feast Norfolk.
Visit www.holkham.co.uk/event/virtual-food-festival for more information.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures