Country estate putting on Norfolk’s first-ever Virtual Food Festival
- Credit: Archant
Food lovers will be able to enjoy local produce online through Norfolk’s first-ever Virtual Food Festival.
The event is being put on by the Holkham Estate and takes place on Sunday, June 14, from 9am-5pm, which can be viewed through the Holkham Estate Facebook page.
It will be raising money for Hospitality Action, a charity which helps people who work, or have worked within hospitality in the UK.
The Virtual Food Festival will feature butchers, bakers, greengrocers, farm shops, local suppliers and chefs.
MORE: A drive-thru street food festival is coming to NorwichBudding chefs can also take part in the culinary celebration.
The heart of the event will be the chef’s stage, where social distancing will be practised, which will be focused on barbecue food.
You may also want to watch:
It will feature chefs from restaurants, bistros as well as butchers.
The festival has been organised with Charlie’s Norfolk Food Heroes, Cookery Live, Walsingham Farm Shop and Feast Norfolk.
Visit www.holkham.co.uk/event/virtual-food-festival for more information.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 2 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 3 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 4 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 7 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 8 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 9 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week
- 10 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake