Video preview: films not to miss at the cinema in September 2017
- Credit: Archant
Take a sneak peek at the top must-watch movies coming to Norfolk's cinemas this September, including IT, Victoria & Abdul, American Assassin, Kingsman: The Golden Circle and Mother!
FULL LIST OF WHAT'S ON THE BIG SCREEN IN SEPTEMBER 2017
The Limehouse Golem (September 1) — Juan Carlos Medina's macabre murder mystery set on the fog-choked streets of Victorian London with Bill Nighy leading the fine ensemble cast.
You may also want to watch:
Patti Cake$ (September 1) — Underdog story inspired by writer-director Geremy Jasper's efforts to break into the New York music scene.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
IT (September 8) — Pennywise the clown (Bill Skarsgard) terrorises a group of misfit teenagers in 1980s Maine in the remake of Stephen King's seminal horror story.
Wind River (September 8) — Jeremy Renner and Elizabeth Olsen unravel a murder on an Indian reservation in the thriller.
God's Own Country (September 8) — Francis Lee's heart-breaking love story of a disenchanted farmer's son and a Romanian migrant worker.
American Assassin (September 14) — A brilliant Black Ops recruit (Dylan O'Brien) seeks revenge for the loss of loved ones.
Victoria & Abdul (September 15) — Dame Judi Dench reprises her role as a monarch in crisis in Stephen Frears' crowd-pleasing period drama.
Mother! (September 15) — A young wife (Jennifer Lawrence) comes under attack in her own home in Darren Aronofsky's twisted thriller.
The Jungle Bunch (September 15) — Cuddly critters join forces to repel an evil genius in the computer-animated family comedy.
Kingsman: The Golden Circle (September 20) — A dashing British secret agent (Taron Egerton) reluctantly joins forces with his American counterpart (Channing Tatum) to defeat a criminal mastermind (Julianne Moore) in the spy caper sequel.
Borg Vs McEnroe (September 21) — Sverrir Gudnason and Shia LaBeouf serve and volley two tennis greats in the epic sporting showdown.
Goodbye Christopher Robin (September 29) — A behind-the-scenes look at the life of author A.A. Milne and the creation of the Winnie the Pooh stories inspired by his son.
Home Again (September 29) — Life for a single mom in Los Angeles takes an unexpected turn when she allows three young guys to move in with her in comedy starring Reese Witherspoon.