Video: Norwich shoppers treated to live jazz music outside the Forum
Shoppers in Norwich were treated to tunes from a Norfolk jazz band on Christmas Eve.
The Dixieland Trio entertained Christmas shoppers with their spin on festive hits including Rudolph the red nose reindeer, White Christmas and I saw Mummy kissing Santa Claus outside the Forum.
The trio is made up of Alan Cugnoni on the banjo, Derek Cupitt on the clarinet and Ray Simmonds on the trumpet.
Mr Cugnoni said: 'We have played together for 30 years, it is a lovely thing to do here at Christmas and we really enjoy doing it.
'It's nice to encourage people to hear live music.
'We are at the Forum working for Daisy Entertainment.'
People doing the last-minute Christmas shopping and those looking to grab a bargain in the early sales danced to the music under the snow, which was being blasted from canons as part of the Forum's festivities.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 3 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 4 'Heartbreaking' - Vandals force landmark church to close after damage spree
- 5 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 6 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 7 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 8 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 9 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 10 Hospital worker set for £60,000 payout after raising 'bullying' concerns
*To see a video of the Dixieland Trio, log on to www.eveningnews24.co.uk