Video and photo gallery: One week on relive some of your Latitude Festival highlights
- Credit: Archant
The tent is packed away, the wellies are clean and you are probably just about starting to feel human again. What a perfect time, therefore, to relive some of the best bits of Latitude in pictures and video.
It was another fesitval to remember and highlights included Lily Allen stealing the show on Friday night, Graham Coxon joining Damon Albarn's headline slot on Saturday and The Black Keys rocking out to a massive crowd on Sunday.
Across the festival, revellers were treated to outstanding dancing on The Waterfront Stage including the famous Dirty Dancing lift on the water, huge names in comedy keeping everyone laughing throughout the weekend and lots of new activity tucked away in The Faraway Forest.
Also away from the music and arts, people were treated to yoga sessions and volleyball lessons, and Alexandra Heminsley led a morning run before talking about her new book, 'Running Like A Girl'.
Here, photographer Mark Field shares with us some of his pictures of the weekend.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk