Upper Stoke garden open to the public in aid of EACH nook appeal
- Credit: Archant
Nature lovers will be able to enjoy a landscaped garden this bank holiday weekend in aid of a children's hospice.
Tina and Peter Riches are opening their garden on 14 Chandler Road, Upper Stoke, to the public on Sunday, August 27 and Monday, August 28, 10am-6pm.
All proceeds from the event will go towards East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) nook appeal.
The appeal was launched two years ago to raise £10m for a new purpose-built facility at Framingham Earl, Norfolk. It will replace the charity's Quidenham base.
Admission to Mr and Mrs Cook's garden costs £2 for adults and £1 for children.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors, who are advised to wear flat shoes, will be able to enjoy cake and take part in a raffle and tombola .
People interested in looking round should follow the postcode NR14 8RG and can park next to the St George's Hall on Long Lane, Upper Stoke.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
There will be parking on Chandler Road opposite the property.