A festival dedicated to cheese is coming to Norwich and here’s what you can expect
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Foodies rejoice! The country's biggest touring cheese festival is coming to Norwich.
Organisers of Cheese Fest UK have confirmed the brie-lliant event will be heading to the city over the coming months.
Dates and venues are yet to be announced, but similar events have already taken place in Manchester, Lincoln, Brighton and Cardiff.
The festival is set to showcase some of the UK's best indepedent vendors, offering everything from traditional cheeses to halloumi fries and mac and cheese.
There will also be a bar on site so guests can pair their cheese with wine or beer as well as music for all to enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
Cheese Fest UK's website describes the event as 'an amazing cheese spectacle'.
It says: 'Experience some of the cheesiest cheeses in the world with melted raclette, gooey mozzarella sticks and a whole host of cheesetastic tastes from the UK's best cheese traders. Hosted at venues all over the UK, join us as we transform iconic cities for a day of the cheesiest delights going!'
For more information visit cheesefestuk.com/norwich
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers