True Adventures and the Bowling House chat about the local music scene and COVID on the Enjoy Music More podcast
- Credit: True Adventures
Out now is the fourth episode of the Enjoy Music More podcast which aims to showcase some of the fantastic bands and solo musicians from across Norfolk and East Anglia.
This episode sees Danielle Booden speak to Sam Leonard, the Marketing Manager, from the Bowling House in Norwich and the man behind the musical project True Adventures.
The music industry has, in particular, taken a massive hit as a result of the current global pandemic, COVID-19.
With festivals, events and gigs being cancelled and rearranged left, right and centre; artists, venues, promoters, technicians and more have faced quite a tough period of time.
The podcast includes conversations on how Leonard has found all of this/dealt with this both as a musician and as a staff member at a local venue.
You may also want to watch:
This episode also includes two of True Adventures tracks, Fade and Down The Line, played in full.
- You can listen to the full podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Deezer and other streaming services or via the Enjoy Music More channel
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 6 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach