Touching stories and musical humour in Edgefield, Erpingham and Cley plays
- Credit: Archant
Uplifting tales from Norfolk and Suffolk and a whimsical look at the British class system will be played out a trio of rural venues.
Talented musical trio Something Happened is bringing A Touch of Class to Edgefield Village Hall (NR242AL), The Green, Edgefield, this weekend, on Saturday October 3, at 7pm.
Tickets cost £10 and call 01263 587110 to book.
Gramophones Theatre Company is performing Wanderlust at Cley Marshes Visitors Centre (NR257SA), on Thursday October 8 at 7.30pm and Erpingham with Calthorpe Village Hall, The Street, Erpingham (NR117QB) on Friday October 9 at 7.45pm.
Tickets cost £12 and £8 for the Cley and Erpingham performances, respectively. Call 01263 74008 or visit www.wegottickets.com to book Cley show tickets or 01263 768358 for Erpingham tickets.
A Touch of Class takes the audience on an entertaining musical 'upstairs and downstairs' style journey.
Wanderlust brings together uplifting stories from Norfolk and Suffolk and includes humour and live music.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 5 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 6 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 7 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 8 Boss 'gutted' after scenes cut from Ed Balls' Who Do You Think You Are?
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
For further information visit www.creativeartseast.co.uk.