Touching stories and musical humour in Edgefield, Erpingham and Cley plays
- Credit: Archant
Uplifting tales from Norfolk and Suffolk and a whimsical look at the British class system will be played out a trio of rural venues.
Talented musical trio Something Happened is bringing A Touch of Class to Edgefield Village Hall (NR242AL), The Green, Edgefield, this weekend, on Saturday October 3, at 7pm.
Tickets cost £10 and call 01263 587110 to book.
Gramophones Theatre Company is performing Wanderlust at Cley Marshes Visitors Centre (NR257SA), on Thursday October 8 at 7.30pm and Erpingham with Calthorpe Village Hall, The Street, Erpingham (NR117QB) on Friday October 9 at 7.45pm.
Tickets cost £12 and £8 for the Cley and Erpingham performances, respectively. Call 01263 74008 or visit www.wegottickets.com to book Cley show tickets or 01263 768358 for Erpingham tickets.
You may also want to watch:
A Touch of Class takes the audience on an entertaining musical 'upstairs and downstairs' style journey.
Wanderlust brings together uplifting stories from Norfolk and Suffolk and includes humour and live music.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
For further information visit www.creativeartseast.co.uk.