Total Ensemble reaches for the stars in lunar-inspired Hostry Festival performance
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photography
A Norwich performance group has been reaching for the stars with its performance at this year's Hostry Festival.
Total Ensemble Theatre Company performed It's a Wonderful Moon, George! at Norwich Cathedral's Hostry on Saturday.
Through dance, drama and music, the cast of all ages told the tale of George and Mary, a story described as a moonlit romance with a twist.
The production was first performed at the Museum of the Moon at The Forum during this year's Norfolk and Norwich Festival.
Saturday's audience was also given a sneak preview of Total Ensemble Theatre Company's next show.
You may also want to watch:
Called Boy in the Lighthouse, it will be the headline show at the 2018 Hostry Festival.
The 2017 Hostry Festival runs until October 29.
For more information about Hostry Festival events, visit the Hostry Festival website at visit www.hostryfestival.org
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 8 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week