Top Abba tribute show on Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
The magic of Abba will be brought to life by a top tribute act on Cromer Pier.
Waterloo - The Best of Abba Tribute Show is coming to the Pavilion Theatre on Sunday March 29 at 8pm.
The touring show will feature professional musicians Rob Miles as Bjorn, Michelle Cleave as Agnetha, Lissie Link as Anni-Frid and Rob Arnall as Benny.
It is a new two-hour production that promises to be a 'non-stop party', according to Rob Miles.
He said: 'It is Abba gold from start to finish. The show is very different because we have gone down the authentic route. Everybody looks and sounds pretty much identical to the original Abba.'
You may also want to watch:
He said it was good family show and included all the hits which would appeal to everyone.
Music will be played by a live band.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
- 10 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
Rob added: 'The costumes are so authentic, it feels like you are part of the group.'
He said the iconic Sweedish group had stood the test of time and their songs 'sounded as fresh as the day they were produced and written'.
'They had such massive anthems. You cannot imagine them going away anytime soon,' he added.
The band became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of popular music, topping the charts worldwide from 1975 to 1982. They also won the Eurovision Song Contest 1974.
Rob, 34, from Kent, said he was looking forward to performing at the end-of-the-pier theatre in Cromer as well as eating the fish and chips.
Tickets cost £20 or £18 for concessions.
To book call 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com