Tom Odell, Gabrielle Aplin and Lucy Spraggan confirmed for new festival at Norwich’s Earlham Park
- Credit: Archant
A range of new acts have been announced for a music festival to be held at Norwich's Earlham Park.
Tom Odell, Gabrielle Aplin, Lucy Spraggan and Goldie Lookin Chain will join the Kaiser Chiefs, Circa Waves and more at Sunday Sessions on May 27.
There will also be a host of local bands and DJs performing throughout the day.
The event, which sees The Eastern Daily Press team up with Sunday Sessions as a media partner, will conclude a weekend of music at the city park with Let's Rock Norwich! being held the day before.
Uk Live, which also organises Let's Rock Norwich!, are behind Sunday Sessions and marketing manager Natalie Yost said they brought the festival to Norwich due to the city's enjoyment for music.
You may also want to watch:
'There is always so much excitement at Earlham Park and in the city and there is a real momentum for things like this in Norwich,' she said. 'The whole place just oozes enthusiasm.'
Early bird tickets for Sunday Sessions cost £30 and are on sale today from sundaysessions.net
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub