Support act announced for Tom Jones concert near Thetford
- Credit: Archant
Stars of The Voice have been announced as the support act for Tom Jones' gig near Thetford this summer.
Into The Ark will support their mentor from the hit TV show as he tours the UK for new concert series Summer House Sounds.
The duo, Taylor Jones and Dane Lloyd, who hail from south Wales, made it all the way to the final of The Voice in 2017 and supported Jones on his tour last year.
Speaking about Summer House Sounds, Taylor and Dane said: 'It is absolutely fantastic to be given this amazing opportunity once again. Last year was an absolute whirlwind going straight from The Voice to preparing to tour with the legend that is Sir Tom Jones.'
The concerts will be a celebration of a career that spans six decades and will see Jones play live against some of the UK's most beautiful backdrops.
You may also want to watch:
The legendary Welsh singer will be at Euston Hall on July 6 for the first night of the tour.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 4 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 5 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 6 Volunteers wanted - to be locked up in a Norfolk police cell
- 7 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 8 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 9 The Norfolk waterway that is too rude for Facebook
- 10 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults