Thousands attended science fiction event Nor-Con in Norwich
Thousands of science fiction fans descended upon the city this weekend for the annual Nor-Con Norwich convention.
Fans met their heroes including Robert Llewellyn who played Kryten in Red Dwarf, Colin Baker who played the sixth Doctor Who and Nicola Perry who played his assistant.
Norwich sci-fi club chairman, Mark Dean, said: 'It has been phenomenal, it was better than we could have expected. We keep growing year on year.'
The event, which was held at the Holiday Inn Norwich North yesterday, attracted more than 3,000 fans, with many sporting fancy dress outfits.
The convention, which is now in its third year, also helped to raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC), the renal unit at the James Paget hospital and Suffolk help in multiple sclerosis.
You may also want to watch:
*To see more photos from the event log on to www.eveningnews24.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 9 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 10 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears