Why This Morning presenter Alison Hammond was filming in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to a Norfolk holiday resort got an unexpected wake-up call when Alison Hammond arrived with a film crew on Monday.
The presenter was at the Norfolk Woods Resort & Spa in King's Lynn to launch a new This Morning competition to win a luxury lodge.
Alison appeared in segments throughout the episode and had people partying and enjoying a barbecue in the background and music from the UEA orchestra.
The lodge, which had been provided by Darwin Escapes, is worth £250,000 and the winner also gets £40,000 cash and has a master bedroom, children's room, fitted kitchen, living room and balcony.
Chelsea Whittaker posted on the Norfolk Woods Facebook page: 'Nipped in for lunch and was quite shocked to see it all!'
You may also want to watch:
During one of the clips, the signal failed and Alison got cut off and it went back to Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby where Phil was caught off guard using his phone.
Holly asked him: 'Were you entering the competition? You are not allowed to do that!'
- 1 First look inside Norfolk garden centre after £1.25m refurbishment
- 2 'Vindictive' man torched couple's new home - after failing to buy it
- 3 'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- 4 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Work on McDonalds and Starbucks site 'breaks rules', councillors claim
- 6 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 7 Date given for opening of new McDonald's
- 8 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 9 When do some of Norfolk’s most popular attractions reopen?
- 10 'He absolutely pummeled me' - Man, 70, describes vicious attack
Phil replied: 'No, I was about to Instagram about how you get tickets to the new series of Five Gold Rings. So I was working!'