Why This Morning presenter Alison Hammond was filming in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to a Norfolk holiday resort got an unexpected wake-up call when Alison Hammond arrived with a film crew on Monday.
The presenter was at the Norfolk Woods Resort & Spa in King's Lynn to launch a new This Morning competition to win a luxury lodge.
Alison appeared in segments throughout the episode and had people partying and enjoying a barbecue in the background and music from the UEA orchestra.
The lodge, which had been provided by Darwin Escapes, is worth £250,000 and the winner also gets £40,000 cash and has a master bedroom, children's room, fitted kitchen, living room and balcony.
Chelsea Whittaker posted on the Norfolk Woods Facebook page: 'Nipped in for lunch and was quite shocked to see it all!'
You may also want to watch:
During one of the clips, the signal failed and Alison got cut off and it went back to Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby where Phil was caught off guard using his phone.
Holly asked him: 'Were you entering the competition? You are not allowed to do that!'
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
Phil replied: 'No, I was about to Instagram about how you get tickets to the new series of Five Gold Rings. So I was working!'