Thetford Players to hold auditions for production of Oliver!
- Credit: Archant
Could you be Fagin? Oliver? Nancy? Or maybe even the Artful Dodger?
Thetford Players are looking for the stars of their next production, Lionel Bart's Oliver! and will be hosting auditions.
There will be an information afternoon held at Fulmerston Christian Fellowship on Saturday from 2pm, which will include a read and sing through of the show, with no commitment to audition needed.
The auditions will take place on Wednesday, March 2, and Thursday, March 3, from 7pm, and on Saturday March 5 from 11am, all at The Terrapin, behind Fulmerston Christian Fellowship.
Specific roles will be auditioned on certain days. Check the Thetford Players website for information.
Caroline Foot, Thetford Players director, said: 'We are looking for both adults and youths who can sing and act confidently to cast in this well-loved show. The minimum age for auditionees is school year 4.'
The show will be staged on July 21 to 23 at the Carnegie Room.
- 1 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 9 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof
Full details as well as audition pieces will be available at the Information Afternoon and also online at www.thetfordplayers.co.uk
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org