There's art galore in Brenda's garden
Chris BishopMore than 20 artists have transformed a garden into an open-air gallery.Hundreds flocked to the grounds of Brenda Brown's property in Fincham, when she staged her first Art in the Garden last year.Chris Bishop
More than 20 artists have transformed a garden into an open-air gallery.
Hundreds flocked to the grounds of Brenda Brown's property in Fincham, when she staged her first Art in the Garden last year.
This year's event takes place over three weekends - Tomorrow and Sunday , and May 23/24/25 and 30/31 - at Mrs Brown's house, in the High Street, from 10am - 5pm.
'I finished my degree at the College of West Anglia two or three years ago and you build up this network of contacts,' she said. 'I told a friend I always wanted to do art in the garden and she said go for it.
You may also want to watch:
'Last year the feedback from visitors was so good, people loved it. You can't miss it, there's a huge Art in the Garden banner on the railings.'
This year's show contains around 40 sculptures, installations and paintings. Admission is free.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall