The Wonder Stuff and David Bowie tribute entertain crowds at Festival Too
Nineties alternative rock band The Wonder Stuff entertained crowds in the centre of King's Lynn as part of the two-week spectacular Festival Too.
The artists were supported last night by David Bowie tribute band Aladdinsane and Norwich band The Thinking Men.
Chairman of the committee Bridget Nurse said: 'It's been very, very busy when you see thousands and thousands of people standing around it's amazing. Especially when you get the Wonder Stuff, when they were playing it was absolutely electric.
'It was different again to the youngsters screaming and going wild, last night was more 'cool dudes' and couples. Last weekend was totally different. The Vamps crowd was an average age of between 12 and 20, you go from one extreme to another. The last night will be a lovely classic evening again, it will be lovely.'
The grand finale of dazzling performances on the Tuesday Market Place will see Gabrielle, singer-song writer BB Diamond and piano-driven alternative pop artists Victoria take to the stage tonight.
You may also want to watch:
The free live music will start at 6.30pm.
Do you have a story about a festival in your area? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler