Norwich bar to host The Voice UK auditions
- Credit: ITV
A Norwich bar has been chosen to host auditions for next year's series of The Voice UK.
The TV talent show, which is currently airing on ITV on Saturday nights, is hoping to find some of the city's finest talent for the 2020 series at Bedfords Bar on Old Post Office Yard.
Producers will be at the bar from 12.30pm to 2.30pm on Thursday April 4 and soloists, duos and trios are all welcome to audition.
Auditionees, who must be 16 and over, need to prepare one song with a backing track or instrument.
To book a audition slot email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Voice UK first launched on BBC One in 2012 with the series won by Lowestoft singer Leanne Mitchell.
In 2015 ITV acquired the rights to the show and it first aired on the channel in 2017.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 7 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 8 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 9 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 10 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
Coaches on the show have included Jessie J, Kylie Minogue and Rita Ora. The current line-up is made up of Sir Tom Jones, will.i.am, Olly Murs and Jennifer Hudson.