The Royal Norfolk Show 2017: Watch the Showstoppers close the show in spectacular style LIVE
- Credit: Archant
The Royal Norfolk Show is coming to a close in spectacular style with a very special performance by the Showstoppers Choir of a Thousand.
An array of community and school choirs have joined forces to form the mass choir, and during this year's closing ceremony in the Grand Ring they are performing Things Grow, a new song created to mark the show's 2017 theme of Celebrating the Arts.
The song - which is a celebration of Norfolk, the countryside, and our whole planet - was composed by Cheryl Frances-Hoad with lyrics by Molly Naylor, and the Showstoppers' choirmaster is Mark De-Lisser from TV's The Voice.
Norwich soprano singer Emma Nuule is also accompanying the Showstoppers choir in the Grand Ring, leading a performance of the national anthem.
The Royal Norfolk Show's closing ceremony also features members of the emergency services, armed forces and voluntary groups.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 New vintage store opens bigger premises