The Royal Norfolk Show 2017: Make sure you check out the Gin & Tea tent
- Credit: Archant
As the biggest event in our county calendar and a richly royal occasion, there's every excuse to make your time at the Royal Norfolk Show something truly special. And while you're dressed up in your show finery, head over to the Eastern Daily Press marquee at stand 216 for a gin and tea with the EDP.
As well as being able to enjoy a traditional cup of tea or coffee, Royal Norfolk Show media partners the EDP have teamed up with award-winning Norwich distiller Bullards to offer every reader a free taster of their world's best London dry gin or their new summer showstopper strawberry and black pepper gin.
Cakes and scones will be on sale on the day as well as a selection of soft drinks. And while you're there, make sure you're in with a chance to win a beautiful Alexander and James 'Bertie' chair, courtesy of Aldiss, Norfolk's biggest furniture and homeware company. With stores in Fakenham and Norwich, Aldiss has been helping to create perfect homes in Norfolk since 1892.
You may also want to watch:
So whether you're in the mood for a soothing cuppa or an extra burst of flavour with Bullards gin, the EDP marquee is the ideal spot for a little R&R. And don't forget to catch up on the day's news with a copy of the EDP or Norwich Evening News – both of which can be found inside the show-stopping goodie bags, on sale as you enter the showground.
The 2017 Royal Norfolk Show will take place on June 28 and 29 at the Norfolk Showground. Click here to buy tickets.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
More details on how to enter the Aldiss competition can be found inside the marquee.