The Kabeedies go red, white and blue for residency
Colin WilsonThe Kabeedies are staging a three-night residency at B2 at the Brickmakers, Sprowston Road, Norwich in support of their new single Little Brains.Colin Wilson
The Kabeedies are staging a three-night residency at B2 at the Brickmakers, Sprowston Road, Norwich in support of their new single Little Brains.
The former Next Big Thing showcase winners crashed their way through 2008 with live radio sessions for Huw Stephens and Marc Riley, stunning festival appearances at both Glastonbury and Latitude together with support slots for The Futureheads and CSS.
Little Brains is released on Monday on NRONE Records and is the band's fourth single release and takes the listener far away from these troubled times to a joyous land of Winnie The Pooh and everything that is fun and childish.
Each night is colour-themed and the audience is asked to wear the corresponding colour.
You may also want to watch:
t Tuesday, red night, with Vanilla Kick, Tawny Owl, Magpied.
t Wednesday, white night, with Cineclub, Lunaire, Ducky Vodka.
- 1 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 2 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 3 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 4 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 5 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 6 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 7 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 8 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
t Thursday, blue night, Uh Ohs, Cold Hands, Francis and Louis.
Tickets are �3 for each night, available from Soundclash and the bands.