The Christians to replace Mungo Jerry on the Reload Festival line-up
- Credit: Reload Festival
The Christians are to replace rock group Mungo Jerry on tomorrow's line-up at the Reload Festival at the Norfolk Showground.
Mungo Jerry had been due to appear on the main stage at the retro festival on Sunday, but a spokesman for the festival said that the band has had to pull out due to unforseen circumstances.
The Christians - whose songs include Harvest For The World, Words and Ideal World - will perform in the Sunday afternoon slot on the main stage instead.
About 20,000 music fans are expected to flock to the music extravaganza today and tomorrow.
Soul II Soul, Level 42 and Heatwave are among the acts performing on the main stage on Saturday, meanwhile on Sunday acts will include Billy Ocean, Blue and Aswad.
You may also want to watch:
New for 2017 is the Discotheque Stage which will host Jazzie B, Smokin Jo and more on Saturday and acts including Trevor Nelson and Craig Charles Funk and Soul Club on Sunday. There is also a Club Tropicana area and lots of other festivities.
The festival runs from midday until 10.30pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
For more about the Reload Festival, including ticket prices and how to book, visit www.reloadfestival.co.uk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more