The Christians to replace Mungo Jerry on the Reload Festival line-up
- Credit: Reload Festival
The Christians are to replace rock group Mungo Jerry on tomorrow's line-up at the Reload Festival at the Norfolk Showground.
Mungo Jerry had been due to appear on the main stage at the retro festival on Sunday, but a spokesman for the festival said that the band has had to pull out due to unforseen circumstances.
The Christians - whose songs include Harvest For The World, Words and Ideal World - will perform in the Sunday afternoon slot on the main stage instead.
About 20,000 music fans are expected to flock to the music extravaganza today and tomorrow.
Soul II Soul, Level 42 and Heatwave are among the acts performing on the main stage on Saturday, meanwhile on Sunday acts will include Billy Ocean, Blue and Aswad.
You may also want to watch:
New for 2017 is the Discotheque Stage which will host Jazzie B, Smokin Jo and more on Saturday and acts including Trevor Nelson and Craig Charles Funk and Soul Club on Sunday. There is also a Club Tropicana area and lots of other festivities.
The festival runs from midday until 10.30pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
For more about the Reload Festival, including ticket prices and how to book, visit www.reloadfestival.co.uk
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 7 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 8 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel