Teddy, steady, go! Teddy bear windmill zipwire event to return
- Credit: Archant
A popular teddy bear zipwire event at Dereham Windmill is set to return this weekend.
The event, which also includes stalls and a bouncy castle, will start at 2.15pm at the windmill on Greenfields Road.
Entry will be between 1pm and 2pm.
Prizes will be presented for the fastest teddies and those attending can also visit the coffee shop for refreshments.
Alison Webb, treasurer of the Dereham Windmill, said: 'This is our annual event and we are looking forward to welcoming all the community along to this great day with us.'
Dereham Windmill was built in 1835 and is the last of several windmills in the Dereham district.
The entry fee is £3 per teddy and other soft toys can also be entered.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 4 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 5 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 6 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
- 7 Norfolk hotel set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year
- 8 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 9 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas
The event takes place on Sunday September 2.
Are you hosting a local community event in or around the Dereham area? Email the details to reporter Daniel Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.