Take That Norwich tickets sell out in under two hours
- Credit: Archant
Fans will be able to relive the Greatest Day in 2019 as Take That return to Carrow Road.
Tickets went on sale at 9.30am on Friday morning on Ticketmaster and See Tickets with seating tickets priced from £60.50 to £108.90.
There was also pitch standing available, with the stage in the Barclay end for £71.50.
On both websites, tickets sold out by 11am with only the Greatest Day VIP package available at £208.90, including premium seats and signed merchandise.
In June 2017, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald played two nights at the ground but this time around they will play to 25,000 at one concert on Thursday, May 30.
READ MORE: Take That Norwich tickets appear on resale site for over £400With half the tickets available for their 2019 greatest hits tour, many fans are disappointed they didn't manage to get them.
You may also want to watch:
Shazzy tweeted: '@TicketmasterUK take that for Norwich please. Didn't get tickets.'
Jenni wrote: 'Another date for Norwich please!!!!'
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 8 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 9 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 10 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
But other fans managed to bag their spot at the concert with some even planning to attend other dates on the tour too.
Claire tweeted: @GaryBarlow it's going to be the best few weeks of my life. GLASGOW, BRISTOL, NORWICH, MIDDLESBOROUGH, HUDDERSFIELD, VIENNA AND ZURICH. #TT30.'
READ MORE: 'We had to come back to Norwich' - Mark Owen can't wait to return to Carrow RoadLeanne wrote: 'Finally got tickets for my hometown Norwich, so glad you've decided to come back!!'
Just minutes after the tickets went on sale, people were selling them on resale site Viagogo for up to £475. Ed Sheeran, who is set to perform at Chantry Park in Ipswich in 2019, recently banned tickets from reselling sites at his gigs.