All the pictures from Sunday at Sundown Festival
- Credit: Danielle Booden
From Miami 2 Ibiza to Norwich, music fans welcomed in September in style on day two of Sundown Festival with Tinie Tempah headlining.
Campers emerged bleary-eyed into the main arena when it opened at midday after a jam-packed day of music on Saturday, which included Mabel, Jax Jones and Anne-Marie topping the bill.
The new day brought another helping of chart-topping acts to the Norfolk Showground with names including Example, Ella Eyre, Jonas Blue and Becky Hill performing on the main stage.
BRIT award-winning Tinie Tempah will bring the festival to a close later tonight and he is guaranteed to bring an electrifying headline set with chart topping hits including Frisky, Earthquake, which he featured on with Labrinth, and Girls Like.
The 30-year-old first came to prominence in 2010 with number one album Disc-overy and debut single Pass Out and he has gone on to release two more top ten albums called Demonstration and Youth, which was released in 2017.
You may also want to watch:
There was also plenty of talent across the other three stages, The Nest, Mystree and The Castle, including Sam Divine, MK and Andy C.
Attendees also enjoyed the street food, stalls and fairground rides at the festival and those in the VIP area were treated to acoustic performances from local acts including Bill Downs, who appeared on The Voice, and Norwich rapper Coll.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 9 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region