Strolling Bones, Boogie Brothers
Abbey Gardens, Bury St Edmunds
> Abbey Gardens, Bury St Edmunds
Eat your heart out, for Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones were alive and well and strutting about in the Abbey gardens in the form of the Strolling Bones.
In true tribute style we had all the favourites, perhaps with an uncanny resemblance to the originals. It was not long before most of the audience left their picnic chairs and danced around.
An interesting observation was that there was clear appeal and involvement from a very wide age group.
You may also want to watch:
The second half built upon the Stones' music with the Boogie Brothers putting on a great display of Blues Brothers music.
This was a very happy and enjoyable evening, plenty of nostalgia but full audience participation for all and sundry on a beautiful warm summer's evening.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days