Strictly Come Dancing stars to bring brand new show to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Two of Strictly Come Dancing's most popular dancers are to bring their brand new show to Norwich.
Ian Waite and Oti Mabuse are joining forces to embark on a 60-date tour of the UK with their Rhythm of the Night show.
The show will feature a series of high intensity ballroom and Latin routines and the chance for the audience to find out more about the pair's lives.
They will be at the Norwich Theatre Royal on May 20 and will also visit the Corn Exchnage in King's Lynn on April 25.
Since leaving competitive side of the BBC One show, Mr Waite has become a regular feature on Strictly Come Dancing's It Takes Two programme with his own slot, Waite's Wednesday Warm-Up.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Mabuse joined Strictly in 2015 where she was partnered with Lowestoft boxer Anthony Ogogo and made the final last year with actor Danny Mac.
• For more information visit www.audiencewith.co.uk
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences