Strictly Come Dancing stars to appear in Cromer, Norwich and King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
Stars from Strictly Come Dancing will be bringing ballroom magic to Norfolk this year.
Pasha Kovalev and Katya Vishilas will be performing alongside six professional dancers and youngsters from local dance schools at the Pier Pavilion Theatre on Cromer Pier on March 27, St Andrew's Hall, Norwich, on March 30 and King's Lynn Corn Exchange on May 18.
It is the third time they have toured together and visited Norfolk.
Katya said: 'It is a kaleidoscope of dance and includes the best bits of Strictly. The venues in Norfolk are absolutely wonderful.'
She added: 'It was quite scary in Cromer because it was very windy. I thought I would be blown away in the wind.
'The audiences really like our shows. They are very interactive.'
The show is travelling to 69 venues and will allow budding performers from dance schools to have their moment in the spotlight.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 5 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 6 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 7 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 8 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 9 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 10 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'
'It is such a family show. There are cute guys and sexy girls and there are bits and pieces that everyone can enjoy,' Lithuanian-born Kayta added.
She was born in Lithuania where she lived until she was six-years-old. She then moved to Israel and then onto Canada aged 13.
Katya appeared in three series of Strictly Come Dancing and was paired up with sportsman Phil Tufnell and Gavin Henson and Daniel Lobb. She has not danced in the last two series.
Siberian-born Pasha joined the TV show in 2011 when he danced with Waterloo Road actress Chelsee Healey. He was paired with Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh in 2012 and Countdown star Rachel Riley in last year's series.
Tickets for the Cromer show cost £23. Box office: 01263 512495 or www.cromer-pier.com/whats-on
? Have you got a Norfolk story about dance? Email email@example.com.