Strictly stars set to shine at venue
- Credit: Archant
A dance show celebrating the legacy of Hollywood icon Fred Astaire will light up the Marina Theatre stage in Lowestoft in the week ahead.
Remembering Fred, starring Strictly Come Dancing stars Aljaz and Janette, returns to the theatre by popular demand this Friday, May 11 at 7.30pm.
Backed by a full supporting cast of dancers, live band and singers, the 2018 Remembering Fred tour will feature new songs, new dances and a new look.
VIP tickets cost £68 with full price tickets available, costing £24 to £40.
Films on the big screen then take centre stage, as The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (12A) can be enjoyed at 2.30pm and 7.30pm on May 13, May 14, May 15 and May 17 and at 2.30pm only on May 16.
You may also want to watch:
A screening of An American in Paris – The Musical (12A as live) concludes the week at 7pm on May 16. All seats £10.
To book, call 01502 533200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more