Strictly stars set to shine at venue
- Credit: Archant
A dance show celebrating the legacy of Hollywood icon Fred Astaire will light up the Marina Theatre stage in Lowestoft in the week ahead.
Remembering Fred, starring Strictly Come Dancing stars Aljaz and Janette, returns to the theatre by popular demand this Friday, May 11 at 7.30pm.
Backed by a full supporting cast of dancers, live band and singers, the 2018 Remembering Fred tour will feature new songs, new dances and a new look.
VIP tickets cost £68 with full price tickets available, costing £24 to £40.
Films on the big screen then take centre stage, as The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (12A) can be enjoyed at 2.30pm and 7.30pm on May 13, May 14, May 15 and May 17 and at 2.30pm only on May 16.
You may also want to watch:
A screening of An American in Paris – The Musical (12A as live) concludes the week at 7pm on May 16. All seats £10.
To book, call 01502 533200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner