Streetdancers lead the way to Carnival in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
The countdown to one of the biggest events on the Norfolk coast continues with its fortnight of fun.
Cromer Carnival celebrated the end of week one of its children's week programme with a streetdance competition on the promenade.
The fun and games continue all next week before the official festivities
take place from August 13-19.
Organiser Ben Richards said: 'It has been great fun.
You may also want to watch:
'It's nice that the kids have two weeks dedicated to them. Anticipation is building for the carnival now.'
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 10 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter