Stody Lodge Gardens to host classic vehicles day
- Credit: Ian Burt
A classic vehicles day is one of several events taking place at Stody Lodge Gardens in May.
Classic car enthusiasts are invited to visit the gardens, near Holt, on Sunday, May 13 for the event.
Everything from vintage cars, tractors campervans and coaches will be on display.
People are not required to register their vehicle, but are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if arriving in a group.
On May 20 to May 28, two local artists will be exhibiting their work at the gardens.
Martin Pigg, a Norfolk-based award-winning wood sculptor, will place a selection of his contemporary pieces throughout the gardens.
Painter Tracy Weston, who lives in Stody, will also be exhibiting.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 3 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 4 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 5 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 6 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 7 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 8 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 9 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 10 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
On May 6, children are invited to enjoy a family fun day at the gardens. There will be a wide range of activities on the day.