Triple Grammy nominated Stile Antico to perform in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Marco Borggreve
Triple Grammy Award nominated early music group Stile Antico will be hosted by the King's Lynn Festival Chorus on their visit to West Norfolk.
The group will be performing 16th century Spanish music by Tomás Luis de Victoria at a concert on Sunday, March 18, at 7.30pm in St Nicholas' Chapel in King's Lynn.
The Festival Chorus is looking for new potential members who would like to take part in the experience.
A Chorus spokesman said: 'This is an opportunity that lovers of pure polyphonic music should not miss.
'It will be an experience to gain insight and learn how they achieve those very distinctive qualities in their performances and recordings that have won them such prestigious Grammy awards three times.'
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £25 and are available from the box office in the Corn Exchange or on www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk.
For more information about joining the Festival Chorus, visit www.kingslynnfestivalchorus.co.uk.
- 1 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 2 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 8 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries