Stars of TV and films are getting angry on the stage
- Credit: Archant
Stars from The Magnificent Seven, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and TV hit Lost have joined the cast of Twelve Angry Men at Norwich Theatre Royal.
Robert Vaughn, Nick Moran and Jeff Fahey will star opposite Martin Shaw in the stage revival of the classic drama between October 21 and 26. Norwich is one of only three venues to host the play before its West End run.
Mr Vaughn has starred in The Towering Inferno, Bullitt, and was Oscar-nominated for The City Jungle. He also played Napoleon Solo in The Man From UNCLE, was in The A-Team and played Albert Stoller in the BBC hit Hustle.
Mr Moran is better known as Eddy the card sharp in Lock, Stock... and the recent ITV series Mr Selfridge, while Mr Fahey has appeared in Quentin Tarantino's Grindhouse and starred in Lost for three years.
The production follows jury's deliberations as they decide the fate of a young delinquent accused of killing his father.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 10 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror