Can you spot yourself in the crowds at Latitude?
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Latitude 2018 kicked off yesterday with Solange headlining.
The 13th annual Latitude Festival is in full swing as music lovers from across the country enjoy live acts and sunshine in Suffolk.
As many as 30,000 visitors travelled up on Thursday to pitch their tents and soak up the festival atmosphere.
Tonight's billing includes The Killers, perhaps the most anticipated act of this year's festival, along with comedy performances from Harry Hill and Russell Kane.
Are you at Latitude? See if you can spot yourself in our picture gallery of Friday's crowds.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working