Can you spot yourself in the crowds at Latitude?
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Latitude 2018 kicked off yesterday with Solange headlining.
The 13th annual Latitude Festival is in full swing as music lovers from across the country enjoy live acts and sunshine in Suffolk.
As many as 30,000 visitors travelled up on Thursday to pitch their tents and soak up the festival atmosphere.
Tonight's billing includes The Killers, perhaps the most anticipated act of this year's festival, along with comedy performances from Harry Hill and Russell Kane.
Are you at Latitude? See if you can spot yourself in our picture gallery of Friday's crowds.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 6 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 7 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 8 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach