Spooktacular Halloween-themed afternoon tea kicks off in Norwich next week
- Credit: The Assembly House
The Assembly House is at it again.
Following the success of their Rainbow Unicorn extravaganza, the Norwich establishment is putting on a series of Halloween-themed afternoon teas.
Starting on Monday, October 23 the Frightful Fancies teas will run until the end of the month, along with a special Halloweenies version for under-12s.
Designed by pastry wizard Mark Mitson, the menu will feature petrifying choux pastry pumpkins filled with vanilla cream, death by chocolate pastry, a scarlet velvet gateau opera topped with a white chocolate web, and blackcurrant flavoured midnight macarons.
These will be accompanied by a selection of traditional scones and sandwiches.
You may also want to watch:
Gluten-free and vegan teas are also available.
Prices start from £19.95 for one or £38 for two, while the children's tea costs £9.95.
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 8 Former factory site to become a new church
- 9 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
Places for the terrifyingly tasty event are booking fast and limited spaces remain.
For more information visit assemblyhousenorwich.co.uk/events