Spooktacular Halloween-themed afternoon tea kicks off in Norwich next week
- Credit: The Assembly House
The Assembly House is at it again.
Following the success of their Rainbow Unicorn extravaganza, the Norwich establishment is putting on a series of Halloween-themed afternoon teas.
Starting on Monday, October 23 the Frightful Fancies teas will run until the end of the month, along with a special Halloweenies version for under-12s.
Designed by pastry wizard Mark Mitson, the menu will feature petrifying choux pastry pumpkins filled with vanilla cream, death by chocolate pastry, a scarlet velvet gateau opera topped with a white chocolate web, and blackcurrant flavoured midnight macarons.
These will be accompanied by a selection of traditional scones and sandwiches.
You may also want to watch:
Gluten-free and vegan teas are also available.
Prices start from £19.95 for one or £38 for two, while the children's tea costs £9.95.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 9 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 10 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
Places for the terrifyingly tasty event are booking fast and limited spaces remain.
For more information visit assemblyhousenorwich.co.uk/events