Spooktacular Halloween-themed afternoon tea kicks off in Norwich next week
- Credit: The Assembly House
The Assembly House is at it again.
Following the success of their Rainbow Unicorn extravaganza, the Norwich establishment is putting on a series of Halloween-themed afternoon teas.
Starting on Monday, October 23 the Frightful Fancies teas will run until the end of the month, along with a special Halloweenies version for under-12s.
Designed by pastry wizard Mark Mitson, the menu will feature petrifying choux pastry pumpkins filled with vanilla cream, death by chocolate pastry, a scarlet velvet gateau opera topped with a white chocolate web, and blackcurrant flavoured midnight macarons.
These will be accompanied by a selection of traditional scones and sandwiches.
You may also want to watch:
Gluten-free and vegan teas are also available.
Prices start from £19.95 for one or £38 for two, while the children's tea costs £9.95.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 3 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 6 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
Places for the terrifyingly tasty event are booking fast and limited spaces remain.
For more information visit assemblyhousenorwich.co.uk/events